Here you can find our hints and tips which could have helped you to reduce cost of usage of batteries. If you follow them you can prevent a lot of problems and downtimes.
A question of safety use is very important. There is a real dangerous to put your own health or near surroundings at risk. To exclude all accidents and risks there is necessary to carefully study a technical manual and other data which is add to the pack with your new battery and train all people who will be work with the battery.
A battery is an equipment which looks very easy to use but inside there are going complicated electro-chemical reactions. Therefore never remove safety valves from VRLA batteries during their operation and keep them in well-aired environment. Any handling with battery should be performed by trained and experienced people to avoid an irreversible damage of battery, property or health of persons. osob.
|Keep instructions to use and put them on visible place to be "by hand" in the room where the batteries charging takes place.|
|During operation with the battery always use protective gear: goggles or shield, gloves, protective cloth. Obey the EN 50272-3, EN 50110.|
|Obey prohibition of smoking and handling open fire, hot things with the temperature over 300°C and sources of sparks near the battery - RISK OF EXPLOSION OR FIRE!|
|First aid In case of contact with eyes or skin with electrolyte rinse them with plenty of clean water and consult a doctor immediately.|
|Danger of acid-burns! WARNING - The electrolyte is corrosive, there is a risk of acid-burn of skin and damage of eyes, clothing or corrosion.|
|CAUTION - for handling a battery, use only approved lifting and handling equipment. Do not tilt the battery!|
|Danger of explosion and fire! Do not put any objects or tools on the battery. Metal parts are always under voltage. Do not touch valves and connector without isolation.|
|CAUTION VOLTAGE - danger to life! CAUTION - short-circuit current of the battery can cause burns. Do not touch the valves or connector without isolation to avoid electrical shock.|
+420 494 590 100